Monday, May 30, 2011

When the earthquakes and the resulting tsunamis hit Japan in March, I kept my mouth shut about what may have caused it. After about a week later after holding my breath that long, (cough) I read an article about HAARP. Something I have read about already.

That stands for High Altitude Auroric Research Project.

In Alaska, there are arrays of antennaes that project radio waves into the atmosphere. Like short wave radio waves, they can skip or bounce all over the globe.

They can also be directed into the Earth and the results can be devastating.

This is nothing new. This was proven and achieved in the early 1900's era by
the genius of geniuses, Nikola Tesla.

Then we have the worse tornado season since the last fifty years or so.

That made me wonder about HAARP too.

I also remember reading and seeing pictures from space about hurricane Katrina.

Katrina seemed to act as if it had a mind of its own.

I thought about HAARP.

This is my first post on this blog just to prime it up.

Or should I get a HAARP subscription?


No comments:

Post a Comment